Glasgow Print Studio is committed to the principals of Fair Work. Our ambition is to embed these principals in our organisation, ensuring that everyone in the workplace is respected and anyone has a fair opportunity for success and fulfilment at work.
Fair Work is defined as work that offers: Effective Voice, Fulfilment, Opportunity, Respect and Security.
How we will support Fair Work
- Maintain fair rates of pay and practices that support income security and remove barriers to participation in employment.
- Promote a supportive working environment with structures that respect and value people.
- Foster a supportive working environment through the involvement of people across the organisation.
- Support career development, routes for progression and paid opportunities for work experience.
- Commitment to ensuring equality of opportunity and building a diverse workforce. This is supported by our EDI Policy and Action Plan.
- Fair and inclusive recruitment practices. Formal qualifications are sought only where necessary.
- Our employment policies support Respect and Dignity at Work (encompassing equality, discrimination, victimisation, harassment and bullying).
Fair Pay and Fair Hours
- Glasgow Print Studio is a Real Living Wage employer.
- Rates of pay are reviewed annually to ensure fair rates of pay are maintained.
- Our contracts reflect the regular hours worked.
- Staff have regular workdays or rotas providing suitable advance notice of shifts.